Thursday, April 7, 2011

La Vie Quotidienne - Rue Daguerre

I have class Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday starting at 9:00 and oftentimes have a large break afterward before my classes in the afternoon. During this time I have been encouraged lately by the good weather to go out exploring. While I walk by some shops everyday without going in, I decided to take the time to walk around and investigate. Enjoy the photos!

Really Cool Clothes and Accessories
Flowers I Want to Buy Everyday
Cute Children's Toy Shop
View of Rue Daguerre Facing the Market
Discount Grocery I Frequent

Typical Fruit Display at the Market
Seafood Display
This Place Has Really Good Lunch Deals.
This Supermarket is Everywhere!
Indiana = Native Americans ? The French Apparently Think So.

No comments:

Post a Comment