Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mon Anniversaire à Montmartre

Saturday I spent the day shopping. Even though I didn't buy much, I had a great time looking through all the shops. There are so many clothing stores in Paris, I now clearly understand why it is called the fashion capital of the world. After shopping, I watched Roman Holiday with a friend, got Indian food for dinner and Haggen-Daz for dessert, and then browsed through some more stores.

Today, I spent my birthday in Montmartre with my friends. We visted many of the stereotypical tourist destinations including: Sacre Coeur, Le Café des Deux Moulin (the setting of the movie Le Fabuloux Destin d'Amelie Poulin), and the Moulin Rouge. There were also quite a few of the Art Nouveau Metro Stations, which I adore.

Overall, a pretty cool birthday weekend in the city of lights.




No comments:

Post a Comment