Sunday, May 1, 2011

La Vie Quotidienne - Chez Moi

At the beginning of the semester I posted a video of ma chambre (my room). This time I decided to include photos of the building and apartment where I live and the things I see everyday. I couldn't have asked for a better host family experience. My host parents go out of their way to help me with everything, and continue to be very patient as I try my best to communicate with them in French. I also live close to a beautiful park, which provides me with endless places to explore.  I really do notice something different or new every time I go for a walk. Although my homestay could never compare to the comfort of my own home in the United States, I am happy to say that throughout the course of the semester I have settled in enough to the point that I can now breathe a sigh of relief and relax as I come home at the end of a long day to a haven in a large and sometimes scary city.

My Front Door
My Balcony
The Construction That Wakes Me Up Every Morning
The Entryway
The Hallway to the Kitchen, Laundry Room & WC

No comments:

Post a Comment